3DMGAME 3DM首页 新闻中心 前瞻 | 评测 游戏库 热门 | 最新 攻略中心 攻略 | 秘籍 下载中心 游戏 | 汉化 购买正版 侠客前传 | 刺客信条 论坛

注册 登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2281|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[求助] 求小游戏分数修改代码 附上国外的小游戏地址代码 (我是看不懂

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

游戏达人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2011-8-17
跳转到指定楼层
主题
发表于 2018-10-1 16:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
国外的我也看不懂,求哪位能看懂的分享一下

[QUOTE="mundanesoul, post: 54115, member: 20176"]Been trying and failing to figure out how to modify scores on the arcade games (for CP purposes). Seems like it may actually be starting up an emulator so I guess that complicates things? Also really hoping for "always win" type cheats in minigames like shogi, pool, bowling, etc., and can't figure out how to pull that off. Wondering if those cheats would translate to things like split games in bowling and trick shots in pool?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="thelastbeluga, post: 54246, member: 822"]STN if possible could you take a look at editing the mini-game values for the SEGA arcade game. I am having trouble finding their addresses. Thanks [/QUOTE]

Hey, guys!

I've found 3 of 4 score addresses for arcade games. The missing one is for the Fantasy Zone, because I'm still in Chapter 2, so Majima isn't available yet. Once I finish all Substories for Kiryu in Chapter 2 and put my hands on Majima in Chapter 3, I'll post the missing address. Sorry for the inconvenience, but my OCD is stronger than anything.

Here are the addresses:

[B]Space Harrier:[/B] libtgsa.dll+8DBE59

[B]Out Run:[/B] libtgsa.dll+8FC25C

[B]Super Hang-On:[/B] libtgsa.dll+F3E424

Change the Value to 1280 to set your score at 5 million points. [I]We want our high scores look legitimately, right?[/I]

Believe me, there's some weird mathematics behind this, so it's hard to guess the right value, so be careful if you want to play with it. Sometimes lower value in CE will result a higher score in-game. Maybe some brainiac on this forum will figure it out. I'm too stupid for this. I just got the minimum value to get the CP, still not sure how...

All records are static, so everything SHOULD work. Send me a feedback if something is wrong or if it simply works. Right now, I'm going to sleep.

Have fun playing Yakuza 0!
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|咖绿茵|求知网|3DMGAME ( 京ICP备14006952号-1  沪公网安备 31011202006753号

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 01:41 , Processed in 0.086073 second(s), 15 queries , Memcache On.