3DMGAME 3DM首页 新闻中心 前瞻 | 评测 游戏库 热门 | 最新 攻略中心 攻略 | 秘籍 下载中心 游戏 | 汉化 购买正版 侠客前传 | 刺客信条 论坛

注册 登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6294|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[分享] 2k11记者问答(大家帮忙搜集整理)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2010-3-29
跳转到指定楼层
主题
发表于 2010-10-12 23:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
2k11每场比赛后的新闻发布会真是非常有趣。[em42] 本来我以为它只会是重复性的无聊问题,没想到它是如此强大。每一场比赛后,记者基本上能够抓到重点,问题也是各有千秋。[em24]

下面是我打的十几场比赛后的问答情况,这只是一小部分。因为我英文水平有限,翻译中出现的错误不要介意。如果大致的意思没错,就请原谅我吧。[em23] 有严重错误的欢迎指出。如有专业人士整套译出,那是最好不过的,毕竟汉化版短期内应该不会问世吧?(大家都辛苦,不要催,坐等吧)
每场打完后总得吃力地看懂记者到底在问什么,实在折磨。

1,处女战打得非常之臭,记者竟然质疑我的勇气。

问:After tonight's game,you're now officially an NBA player.Were there any nerves for you stepping on to the court for the first time?
今晚的比赛过后,你已然是一名NBA球员。第一次踏上NBA球场,你需要提起多大的胆量?

傲慢的态度回答:ARROGANT
Ha,you think I was nervous going into this game?For real?I was born to play ball,man.When you out there on the court doing what you love to do,it just comes natural.Nerves aren't even a part of the equation.It's going to be a long career for me,so save some of your questions for all the other times I'll be up here.
哈,你觉得我在比赛中很紧张?是吗?我生来就是为了打球,先生。当你在球场上做着你所钟爱的事情,这是一件自然的事情。胆量甚至不是问题的一部分。对我来讲,我的职业生涯还很长,所以把你的问题先留着,在以后的很多时间里,我会不断来到这里。

2,第二场打得稍微好点,记者的措辞没有之前那么犀利了。
问:What is your take on practice?Do you really feel like it makes your game better or helps you get a better feel for the way your teammates like to play?
什么东西是你在训练中所学到的?你是否真正觉得,这些训练帮助你在比赛中做得更好?或者说,像今天的比赛里,你似乎学到了一些方法,使你与队友之间感觉良好,是吗?

对球队持忠诚态度的回答:LOYAL
Oh man,I don't know where I'd be without the ability to practice and work on making my game better.I find the practice court to be a great way to learn from my teammates,figure out what they've done that works and doesn't work,and get a good handle on the way they like to play the game.It's also an important part of building team chemistry,and that's what going to help us win games.
噢,先生,除了训练和努力赢得比赛,我不知道我还能做什么。我发觉待在球馆是一种从队友身上学习技巧的最佳方式。从他们身上,我了解到赛场上应该去做的和避免去做的一些东西,因此我学到了较好的方式去处理比赛。这也是建立球队的化学反应的重要部分,从而能帮助我们赢得比赛。

3,今晚继续状态不错,记者开始示好。
问:Congratulations on the win tonight,this gives the team 3 wins in a row now.Could this be the start of something bigger?
对于今晚比赛的胜利,我表示祝贺,这也为球队带来了3连胜。这是否是一个伟大赛季的开始?

Yeah,I definitely think this might be the start of a nice ride.We're as excited about it as our fans,they definitely deserve it.As for me,I just need to stay focused on my game and continue to provide where the team needs me.
是的,我想这可能是一个不错的开局。我们非常幸福,如同我们的球迷一样,这肯定是他们希望看到的。至于我,我只需要把注意力集中在我球技的提升上面,只要球队需要我,我会继续努力帮助球队取胜。

4,这场输给了湖人,连胜终止。记者似乎是科比的粉丝。
问:Kobe lit you guys up out there tonight.Did the team try to do anything specific to shut him down?How do you react to a player that's on a roll like that?
今晚你们哥们几个被科比打爆了。你们的队伍有用过什么特殊的方法去抑制科比吗?你怎么看待像科比这样的明星球员在队中的作用?

专业的回答:Yeah,no question,he was on his game tonight.We talked about different ways to try and stop him.But to his credit,none of it really worked.He's a great player though.You come to expect those kinds of games out of him.It's not like this was something he hasn't done before.Next time we just gotta find a better way to slow him down.
是的,毫无疑问,今晚可以说是他个人的表演赛。我们讨论了不同的方式来试图阻止他。但是,没有一种方式是成功的。他是一名伟大的球员。你所期望的比赛被他终止了。他从未像今晚这样疯狂。下次我们只需要找到一个更好的方式去阻止他。

5,这场比赛出现多次低级失误,记者又来损我了。
问:One complaint about your game tonight is that you weren't taking care of the ball.Why so many turnovers?
今晚的比赛后,球迷们抱怨你为什么不好好保护球?为什么出现这么多的失误?

傲慢态度的回答:ARROGANT
I don't know.What else am I supposed to do when guys aren't where they are supposed to be?I try to put this team on my back,but without the proper support,sometimes things don't go as planned.If the rest of the guys can step up,I won't need to be forcing things so much.
我不知道。当我找不到队里那些哥们的位置时,还有什么事情是我必须做的?我在板凳席上试图给队伍贡献力量,但是没有适当的支持,有时候事情并不想计划中那样,如果其余的人能站出来,就不需要强迫我做太多事情。

6,继续连败,这个问题我翻译不出来,大家帮忙。
问:They really had your number out there tonight,and it wasn't even close.What happened?

Well,I don't want to speak for the rest of my teammates,but I know I didn't play as well as I could.I think everyone just seemed to be a little off truthfully.When the chemistry isn't there,things can get ugly.These kinds of games just happen sometimes.Usually they're few and far between.Hopefully that's the case here and we don't have another performance like that for a long time.
好了,我不想说我的队友什么,但我知道我没有尽我所能。 我觉得每个人的状态都不是很好。当没有良好的化学反应时,我们打得很差。像这样的比赛已经发生了几次。他们通常打得很散。希望问题的关键就在这里,我们没有其他的表现,在相当长的时间里。

7,命中率极其糟糕的一场比赛,17%,3分球鸭蛋。记者真风趣。
问:You had some pretty horrible luck shooting the ball tonight. Any explanation as to why the shots weren't falling for you?
今晚,你在投篮的时候运气很糟。为什么打铁会爱上你?你可以做出任何解释。

I don't know,man. I'm gonna have to go back and look at some things with Coach and try to figure out what was going wrong. I don't usually have nights like that, so I wonder if maybe something is off with my stroke. Coach is great about seeing little things like that, so I bet there's a really easy explanation for it that he's already aware of.
我不知道。我要回去和教练一起交流和试着找出究竟发生了什么错误。我通常不会有这样的夜晚,所以我怀疑可能是因为行程太远的关系。教练对细节情况是掌握得最好的,所以我敢说有他一定已经有了解释,而且非常简单。

8,连败继续。O.J.梅奥特别让我无语,总是拿着球单干。身为PG的我只做一件事,运球过半场,把球传给他。

问:This loss makes, what, 3 games in a row? What's going on with the team at the moment?
是什么因素导致球队3连败?在这一刻,球队到底发生了什么事?

Uh, it's tough to say. I think we just have a perfect storm of guys who aren't hitting on all cylinders at the moment. I think, as a team, we just need to figure out where things started going wrong and correct that. I urge our fans to not get frustrated though. We'll get back on track soon.
嗯,这很难分析。我觉得我们的球员仅仅是一个完美的风暴(球员能力好),但是并没有竭尽全力。我认为,作为一个团队,我们只需要找出问题的根本,才能有正确的开始。我劝我们的球迷不要沮丧。我们会很快回到正轨的。

9,球队交易掉了迈克·康利,换来了老鹰的替补PG劳。

问:What are your thoughts about your current position? Does it interest you at all to think about moving up or down if it suits the team?
关于你目前的位置,你有什么想法吗?如果对球队适合,前一个位置或后一个位置会使你感兴趣吗?

I'm happy to do that if it's needed. I haven't had any indication Coach has been thinking about it, but if we swing a deal or someone gets hurt, I think he knows I'd be the first one to volunteer to change things up. It's kinda fun to play in a different spot every now and then, so I'd welcome a change if it was helpful to the team.
如果需要的话我会很乐意去做。我没有察觉到教练有任何迹象想让我改变,但是,如果我们进行交易或有人受伤的话,我认为他知道我会是第一个自愿去改变位置的。不管是现在或以后的任何地方,这是挺有趣的,因此我很欢迎改变,只要对球队有帮助。

10,继续连败,又一次主场失利。
问:Zero wins so far on this latest home stand has to be tough to swallow. How are you feeling about the team's performance lately and the inability to take games on your home court?
最近,主场的比赛是很难被攻破的,你们迄今为止却主场0胜。对球队的表现你感觉如何,你们在主场也没能力拿下比赛吗?

专业的回答:PROFESSIONAL
It's frustrating,man. Really frustrating. The fans deserve better than this. First and foremost, we gotta take care of business here at home. If we can't do that, we can't expect to do much of anything in this league. We've got some serious work to do to keep this from happening again.
这是令人沮丧的,先生。真的令人非常失望。球迷们应当看到比这更好的成绩。首先,我们必须对主场的球迷负责。如果不能这样做,在联盟里还能指望我们去做什么。为了不让这种情况再次发生,我们有很多严肃的东西需要一边讨论一边学习。

11,6连败。极度无语中。
问:The team just got steamrolled tonight. What are your thoughts after a performance like that?
队伍在今晚趋于粉碎。在这样的表现之后,你有什么想法?

傲慢的态度回答:ARROGANT
I ain't gonna lie, this kind of loss just don't sit right with me. I want to win every game I play. When your team loses a close one, at least you feel like you had a chance. But tonight, we really didn't. Let me tell you, there's some people that's gonna get an earful on the team bus tonight.
我不会撒谎,这样的失败不要与我分享。我上场是为了赢得每一场比赛。在这场并非势均力敌的比赛中,至今你觉得还会有机会。但今晚,我们真的没机会了。我告诉你,今晚在球队大巴上,有一些人会废话连篇的。

12,主场继续大比分失利。我的菜鸟赛季真波折啊。
问:With the team in its worst slump of the season,this being your seventh straight loss, what is morale like in the locker room? Do you think a personnel change is in order here?
本赛季,你的球队状态严重衰退,这是你们的七连败,你们如何鼓励士气,在更衣室?为了适应这支球队,你认为你们的团队是否应该作出改变?

I'm not going to lie,these guys are a little frustrated. We're practicing hard, we're game planning for our opponents, but we are just in a rough patch. Every team goes through this at some point, we just happened to get a really bad case of it. We'll be back, and we'll be back stronger than ever, soon enough, sure.
我不想撒谎,这些家伙是有点沮丧。我们正在努力地训练,我们为我们的对手比赛作计划,但是我们只在粗糙地弥补。每支球队都经历过这一点,我们只是碰巧碰到很糟糕的情况。我们会马上回来,我们会回来的,很快,我们会变得比以前更强大,我坚信这一点。

13,依然输球,8连败了。操啊。
问:It seems like defense is an afterthought to a lot of players these days. How important is defense to your game?
你们很多球员都在对方进球后才好像记起去防守。对你来说,防守在比赛中重要吗?

I spend a lot of time on defense. It's not an area you can ignore if you truly want to be a great player. Anyone can score points,but to really play good defense takes a huge amount of teamwork. I really enjoy the challenge of finding ways to shut down the other team as a cohesive unit. When things are really clicking on defense, it's a thing of beauty. And you know what they always say - defense wins championships.
我花了很多时间在防守端。如果你确信想要成为一名伟大的球员,这不是一个你可以忽略的地方。任何人都可以得分,但真正的防守需要大量的合作。我真的喜欢挑战,我总在寻找一种方式来封锁其他球员,使对方无法成为一个有机的整体。当你的防守形成有效干扰时,那真是一件美好的事情。而且你知道,他们总是说,防守能帮助你赢得总冠军。

暂时就打了13场,以后会陆续贴出新的动态。有爱的都来帮忙整理翻译,我的英文水平实在烂。[em22]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏达人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2008-10-14
舒服的沙发
发表于 2010-10-12 23:16 | 只看该作者
一直都选傲慢[em15]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2010-8-3
硬硬的板凳
发表于 2010-10-12 23:16 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2008-12-26
冰凉的地板
发表于 2010-10-12 23:18 | 只看该作者
感谢LZ,整理这些不容易啊,话说LZ英语水平比我强了几个光年,还烂啊?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏达人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2009-12-5
QQ
5#
发表于 2010-10-12 23:26 | 只看该作者
顶下.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|咖绿茵|求知网|3DMGAME ( 京ICP备14006952号-1  沪公网安备 31011202006753号

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 09:35 , Processed in 0.137432 second(s), 20 queries , Memcache On.