3DMGAME 3DM首页 新闻中心 前瞻 | 评测 游戏库 热门 | 最新 攻略中心 攻略 | 秘籍 下载中心 游戏 | 汉化 购买正版 侠客前传 | 刺客信条 论坛

注册 登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6457|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[转贴] 发一篇上古卷轴4 的书籍汉化

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

游戏达人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2006-5-11
跳转到指定楼层
主题
发表于 2011-7-19 18:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 taoshuxia 于 2011-7-20 12:39 编辑

第二篇:这是上古中的一部古书,有点类似上古中圣经的片段

Pelinal 佩里纳尔

[attachment=80243]

原文:

The Adabal-a

The memoirs of Morihaus, consort to Alessia

Editor's Note: The Adabal-a is traditionally believed to be the memoirs of Morihaus, consort to Alessia the Slave Queen. While this cannot be historically verified, the Adabal-a is certainly among the oldest written accounts to come down to us from the early First Era.

Pelinal's Death

And in the blood-floored throne room of White-Gold, the severed head of Pelinal spoke to the winged-bull, Morihaus, demigod lover of Al-Esh, saying, "Our enemies have undone me, and spread my body into hiding. In mockery of divine purpose, the Ayleids cut me into eighths, for they are obsessed with this number."

And Morihaus, confused, snorted through his ring, saying, "Your crusades went beyond her counsel, Whitestrake, but I am a bull, and therefore reckless in my wit. I think I would go and gore our prisoners if you had left any alive. You are blood-made-glorious, uncle, and will come again, as fox animal or light. Cyrod is still ours."

Then Pelinal spoke again for the last time: "Beware, Morihaus, beware! With the foresight of death I know now that my foe yet lives, bitter knowledge to take to my grave. Better that I had died believing myself the victor. Although cast beyond the doors of night, he will return. Be vigilant! I can no longer shield the host of Men from Umaril's retribution."

Alessia's Youth During the Slave-Years

Perrif's original tribe is unknown, but she grew up in Sard, anon Sardarvar Leed, where the Ayleids herded in men from across all the Niben: kothri, nede, al-gemha, men-of-'kreath (though these were later known to be imported from the North), keptu, men-of-ge (who were eventually destroyed when the Flower King Nilichi made great sacrifice to an insect god named [lost]), al-hared, men-of-ket, others; but this was Cyrod, the heart of the imperatum saliache, where men knew no freedom, even to keep family, or choice of name except in secret, and so to their alien masters all of these designations were irrelevant.

Men were given over to the lifting of stones, and the draining of the fields, and the upkeep of temple and road; or to become art-tortures for strange pleasures, as in the wailing wheels of Vindasel and the gut-gardens of Sercen; and flesh-sculpture, which was everywhere among the slaves of the Ayleids in those days; or, worse, the realms of the Fire King Hadhuul, where the begetting of drugs drawn from the admixture of daedrons into living hosts let one inhale new visions of torment, and children were set aflame for nighttime tiger sport.

Morihaus Explains Alessia's Names

Then Morihaus said to them: "In your tales you have many names for her: Al-Esh, given to her in awe, that when translated sounds like a redundancy, 'the high high', from which come the more familiar corruptions: Aleshut, Esha, Alessia. You knew her as Paravant, given to her when crowned, 'first of its kind', by which the gods meant a mortal worthy of the majesty that is killing-questing-healing, which is also Paraval, Pevesh, Perrethu, Perrif, and, in my case, for it is what I called her when we were lovers: Paravania."

"Though she is gone to me, she remains bathed in stars, first Empress, Lady of Heaven, Queen-ut-Cyrod."

And they considered themselves full-answered, and departed.

译文:

阿达巴尔-阿

阿莱西亚的配偶莫里奥斯的回忆录

编者注:《阿达巴尔-阿》传统意义上讲被确认是奴隶女王阿莱西亚的配偶莫里奥斯的回忆录。尽管从历史角度上讲并未得到证实,但《阿达巴尔-阿》无疑是第一纪元早期遗留给我们的最古老的书面文献。

佩里纳尔之死

在白金城被鲜血染红了地板的皇室正殿中,佩里纳尔被割断的头颅对阿尔-艾什半人半神的情侣,翼之公牛莫里奥斯说:“我们的敌人摧毁了我的身体并把他们分开藏了起来。为了达到嘲弄神的目的,埃雷德人把我割成了八块,因为他们一向着迷于这个数字。”

莫里奥斯困惑的透过鼻环哼了一声,说道:“你的远征军没有遵从她的忠告,怀特斯特雷克,但我只是头公牛,鲁莽充斥着我的心智。我想我会用角去撞死我们的囚犯,当然如果你还留有活口的话。你就是鲜血铸就的荣耀,叔父,并将以狐类动物或光明的身份重生。塞罗德依然是我们的。”

然后佩里纳尔再次开口留下了最后的一段话:“当心,莫里奥斯,当心啊!我已预见到自己死期将至,如今我的敌人依然活在世上,我却要将这痛苦的事情带入坟墓。让我坚信自己是以胜利者的身份而死去本应是更好的结果。尽管被丢弃在了暗夜之门的另一边,但他一定会回来的。提高警惕吧!我已经不能再保护人们免受乌玛里尔的复仇了。”

阿莱西亚童年时的奴隶时代

佩里夫(阿莱西亚的别名)最初的种族并不为人所知,但她成长于萨德,不久后叫做萨达瓦里德,在那里埃雷德人奴役着来自整个奈本地区的住民,包括科斯里人、内德人、阿尔-盖玛人、克雷斯人(之后了解到这些人是被从北方带来的)、凯普图人、姬族人(这些人在花之王尼利奇向一位被称作迷失的昆虫之神进行大规模献祭时被杀戮殆尽)、阿尔-海尔德人、凯特人以及其他一些种族的人;但这就是塞罗德,高等精灵帝国的心脏,人们不知自由为何物,更不用说维持家庭或选取名字,除非私下里进行,而对于他们的异族主人也是一样,所有的名号都是毫不相干的。

人们被用做去举起大块的石头,将牧场清理干净,以及神殿和街道的维修;或是为了满足怪异的取乐目的而变成被折磨的工具,就像温达塞尔中的哀号之轮和赛尔岑的勇气之园一样;在那段日子里埃雷德人的奴隶中到处都是肉体雕像;而在火之王哈杜尔的国度里则更为严重,从迪德隆混合物中提取生成的毒药会被注入活体使其吸取后产生新的痛苦的幻觉,儿童则会为了夜间的勇士格斗活动而被烧死。

莫里奥斯对阿莱西亚名字的解释

然后莫里奥斯对他们说:“在你们的传说中给她起了很多名字:阿尔-艾什,因敬畏而生的名字,翻译后听起来冗长而多余,"至高至高者",由此也引出更多带有我们熟悉的弊病的名字:阿莱沙特、艾沙、阿莱西亚。在她获得王位时,她以帕拉万特这个名字为人所知,通过这个名字,神表达了这样一个意思:这是一个值得拥有杀戮-求知-治疗能力的凡人,而她是此类中的第一人,这样的名字还有怕拉瓦尔、佩维什、佩雷图、佩里夫,对我而言,当然还有在我们还是情侣时我对她的称呼:帕拉瓦尼亚。”

“尽管她已离我而去,但她仍然沐浴在繁星中,首任女皇,天堂之母,塞罗德的女王。”

而他们认为已经找到了全部的答案,便离开了。

译者注:这篇文章类似有些类似我们读过的圣经中的内容,告知了我们上古世界第一纪元早期的一些事情

原帖在此 http://www.sengoku.cn/bbs/read.php?tid=162922
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2010-4-28
舒服的沙发
发表于 2011-7-19 18:56 | 只看该作者
不管怎么说 LZ辛苦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏达人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2006-5-11
硬硬的板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-19 18:58 | 只看该作者
补充一篇书籍汉化没有的。

这是一本在湮没与血月中都可以找到的书籍

译者前言:相信玩过血月的朋友应该都还记得那个在血月岛上来回跑好几趟找那几个圣石的任务吧,这篇文章就是那个任务的本源

我们来看看书中提高过的那些石头:
Water Stone:                                                              
[attachment=80237]
Earth Stone:
[attachment=80238]   
Beast Stone:   
[attachment=80239]
Tree Stone:
[attachment=80240]
Sun Stone:
[attachment=80241]
Wind Stone:
[attachment=80242]

原文:

Aevar Stone-singer
by Anonymous
Traditional Skaalmyth about a young Skaal's journey to recover the Gifts of the All-Maker

"Sit quietly, Child, and listen, for the storyI tell you is a story of the ages."
"But what is it,Grandfather? Is it a story of heroes and beasts?"
The Grandfather lookedpatiently at the Child. He was growing into a fine boy. Soon he would see the value in the stories, the lessons that were taught to each generation."Just listen, Child. Let the story take root in your heart."

In a time before now,long before now, when the Skaal were new, there was peace in the Land.The sun was hot and the crops grew long, and the people were happy in the peace that the All-Maker provided. But, the Skaal grew complacent and lazy, and they took for granted the Lands and all the gifts the All-Maker had given them. They forgot, or chose not to remember, that the Adversary is always watching, and that he delights in tormenting the All-Maker and his chosen people. And so it was that the Adversary came to be among the Skaal.
The Adversary has many aspects. He appears in the unholy beasts and the incurable plague. At the End of Seasons, we will know him as Thartaag the World-Devourer. But in these age she came to be known as the Greedy Man.
The Greedy Man (thatis what we call him, for to speak his name would certainly bring ruin on the people) lived among the Skaal for many months. Perhaps he was once just a man,but when the Adversary entered into him, he became the Greedy Man, and that is how he is remembered.
It came to be one day that the powers of the Skaal left them. The strength left the arms of the warriors, and the shaman could no longer summon the beasts to their side. The elders thought that surely the All-Maker was displeased, and some suggested that the All-Maker had left them forever. It was then that the Greedy Man appeared to them and spoke.
"You of the Skaal have grown fat and lazy. I have stolen the gifts of your All-Maker. I have stolen the Oceans, so you will forever know thirst. I have stolen the Lands and the Trees and the Sun, so your crops will wither and die. I have stolen the Beasts,so you will go hungry. And I have stolen the Winds, so you will live without the Spirit of the All-Maker.
"And until one of you can reclaim these gifts, the Skaal will live in misery and despair. For I am the Greedy Man, and that is my nature."
And the Greedy Man disappeared.
The members of the Skaal spoke for many days and nights. They knew that one of them must retrieve the Gifts of the All-Maker, but they could not decide who it should be.
"I cannot go," said the Elder, "for I us must stay to lead the Skaal, and tell our people what is the law."
"I cannot go," said the Warrior, "for I must protect the Skaal. My sword will be needed in case the Greedy Man reappears."
"I cannot go," said the Shaman, "for the people need my wisdom. I must read the portents and offer my knowledge."
It was then that ayoung man called Aevar lifted his voice. He was strong of arm, and fleet of foot, though he was not yet a warrior of the Skaal.
"I will go,"said Aevar, and the Skaal laughed.
"Hear me out," the boy continued. "I am not yet a warrior, so my sword will not be needed. I cannot read the portents, so the people will not seek my counsel. And I am young, and not yet wise in the ways of the law. I will retrieve the Gifts of the All-Maker from the Greedy Man. If I cannot, I will not be missed."
The Skaal thought on this briefly, and decided to let Aevar go. He left the village the next morning to retrieve the Gifts.
Aevar first set out to retrieve the Gift of Water, so he traveled to the Water Stone. It was there the All-Maker first spoke to him.
"Travel west to the sea and follow the Swimmer to the Waters of Life."
So Aevar walked to the edge of the ocean, and there was the Swimmer, a Black Horker, sent from the All-Maker. The Swimmer dove into the waters and swam very far, and far again.Aevar was strong, though, and he swam hard. He followed the Swimmer to a cave,swimming deeper and deeper, his lungs burning and his limbs exhausted. At last,he found a pocket of air, and there, in the dark, he found the Waters of Life.Gathering his strength, he took the Waters and swam back to the shore.
Upon returning to the Water Stone, the All-Maker spoke. "You have returned the Gift of Water tothe Skaal. The Oceans again will bear fruit, and their thirst will be quenched."
Aevar then traveled to the Earth Stone, and there the All-Maker spoke to him again.
"Enter the Cave of the Hidden Music,and hear the Song of the Earth."
So Aevar traveled north and east to the Cave of the Hidden Music. He found himself in a large cavern, where the rocks hung from the ceiling and grew from the ground itself.He listened there, and heard the Song of the Earth, but it was faint. Grabbing up his mace, he struck the rocks of the floor in time with the Song, and the Song grew louder, until it filled the cavern and his heart. Then he returned to the Earth Stone.
"The Gift of the Earth is with the Skaal again," said the All-Maker. "The Lands are rich again, and will bear life."
Aevar was tired, as the Sun burned him, the trees offered no shade, and there was no wind to cool him. Still, he traveled on to the Beast Rock, and the All-Maker spoke.
"Find the Good Beast and ease his suffering."
Aevar traveled through the woods of the Isinfier for many hours until he heard the cries of a bear from over a hill. As he crested a hill, he saw the bear, a Falmer's arrow piercing its neck. He checked the woods for the Falmer (for that is what they were, though some say they are not), and finding none, approached the beast. He spoke soothing words and came upon it slowly, saying, "Good Beast, I mean you no harm. The All-Maker has sent me to ease your suffering."
Hearing these words,the bear ceased his struggles, and laid his head at Aevar's feet. Aevar grasped the arrow and pulled it from the bear's neck. Using the little nature magic he knew, Aevar tended the wound, though it took the last bit of his strength. As the bear's wound closed, Aevar slept.
When he awoke, the bear stood over him, and the remains of a number of the Falmer were strewn about. He knew that the Good Beast had protected him during the night. He traveled back to Beast Rock, the bear by his side, and the All-Maker spoke to him again.
"You have returned the Gift of the Beasts. Once again, the Good Beasts will feed theSkaal when they are hungry, clothe them when they are cold, and protect them intimes of need."
Aevar's strength hadreturned, so he traveled on to the Tree Stone, though the Good Beast did notfollow him. When he arrived, the All-Father spoke to him.
"The First Treesare gone, and must be replanted. Find the seed and plant the First Tree."
Aevar traveled againthrough the Hirstaang Forest, searching for the seedsof the First Tree, but he could find none. Then he spoke to the Tree Spirits,the living trees. They told him that the seeds had been stolen by one of theFalmer (for they are the servants of the Adversary), and this Falmer was hidingthem deep in the forest, so that none would ever find them.
Aevar traveled to thedeepest part of the forest, and there he found the evil Falmer, surrounded bythe Lesser Tree Spirits. Aevar could see that the Spirits were in his thrall,that he had used the magic of the Seeds and spoken their secret name. Aevarknew he could not stand against such a force, and that he must retrieve theseeds in secret.
Aevar reached into hispouch and drew out his flint. Gathering leaves, he started a small fire outsidethe clearing where the Falmer and the ensorcelled Spirits milled. All the Skaalknow the Spirits' hatred of fires, for the fires ravage the trees they serve.At once, the Nature of the Spirits took hold, and they rushed to quell theflames. During the commotion, Aevar snuck behind the Falmer and snatched thepouch of Seeds, stealing away before the evil being knew they were gone.
When Aevar returned tothe Tree Stone, he planted the tree in the ground, and the All-Maker spoke tohim.
"The Gift ofTrees is restored. Once again, the Trees and Plants will bloom and grow, andprovide nourishment and shade."
Aevar was tired, forthe Sun would only burn, and the Winds would not yet cool him, but he restedbriefly in the shade of the Trees. His legs were weary and his eyes heavy, buthe continued on, traveling to the Sun Stone.Again, the All-Maker spoke.
"The gentlewarmth of the Sun is stolen, so now it only burns. Free the Sun from the Halls of Penumbra."
And so Aevar walkedwest, over the frozen lands until he reached the Halls of Penumbra. The airinside was thick and heavy, and he could see no farther than the end of hisarm. Still, he felt his way along the walls, though he heard the shuffling offeet and knew that this place held the Unholy Beasts who would tear his fleshand eat his bones. For hours he crept along, until he saw a faint glow far atthe end of the hall.
There, from behind asheet of perfect ice, came a glow so bright he had to shut his eyes, lest theybe forever blinded. He plucked the flaming eye from one of the Unholy Beastsand threw it at the ice with all his might. A small crack appeared in the ice,then grew larger. Slowly, the light crept out between the cracks, wideningthem, splitting the ice wall into pieces. With a deafening crack, the wallcrumbled, and the light rushed over Aevar and through the Halls. He heard theshrieks of the Unholy Beasts as they were blinded and burned. He ran out of theHalls, following the light, and collapsed on the ground outside.
When he was able torise again, the Sun again warmed him, and he was glad for that. He traveledback to the Sun Stone, where the All-Maker spoke to him.
"The Gift of theSun is the Skaal's once again. It will warm them and give them light."
Aevar had one finalGift he had to recover, the Gift of the Winds, so he traveled to the Wind Stone, far on the western coast ofthe island. When he arrived, the All-Maker spoke to him, giving him his finaltask.
"Find the GreedyMan and release the Wind from its captivity."
So, Aevar wandered theland in search of the Greedy Man. He looked in the trees, but the Greedy Mandid not hide there. Nor did he hide near the oceans, or the deep caves, and thebeasts had not seen him in the dark forests. Finally, Aevar came to a crookedhouse, and he knew that here he would find the Greedy Man.
"Who areyou," shouted the Greedy Man, "that you would come to my house?"
"I am Aevar ofthe Skaal," said Aevar. "I am not warrior, shaman, or elder. If I donot return, I will not be missed. But I have returned the Oceans and the Earth,the Trees, the Beasts, and the Sun, and I will return the Winds to my people,that we may feel the spirit of the All-Maker in our souls again."
And with that, hegrabbed up the Greedy Man's bag and tore it open. The Winds rushed out withgale force, sweeping the Greedy Man up and carrying him off, far from theisland. Aevar breathed in the Winds and was glad. He walked back to the WindStone, where the All-Maker spoke to him a final time.
"You have donewell, Aevar. You, the least of the Skaal, have returned my gifts to them. TheGreedy Man is gone for now, and should not trouble your people again in yourlifetime. Your All-Maker is pleased. Go now, and live according to yourNature."
And Aevar started backto the Skaal village.

"And then whathappened, Grandfather?"
"What do youmean, Child? He went home."
"No. When hereturned to the village," the Child continued. "Was he made awarrior? Or taught the ways of the shaman? Did he lead the Skaal inbattle?"
"I do not know.That is where the story ends," said the Grandfather.
"But that is notan ending! That is not how stories end!"
The old man laughedand got up from his chair.
"Is it not?"

译文:

艾瓦尔 石之咏唱者
作者:无名氏
一部关于一名斯迦尔少年如何找回创世主赐予之物的斯迦尔古老传说

“静静的坐下聆听,孩子,我要给你讲一个世代相传的故事。”
“可那又是什么呢,爷爷?一个英雄与怪兽的故事吗?”
爷爷耐心的看着这个孩子。他已经长成了一个优秀的男孩。不久后他就会发现故事的真正价值,也就是代代相传的经验教训。“只要聆听就好,孩子。让这个故事在你内心深处扎根吧。”

很久很久以前,当斯迦尔刚刚建成,到处都是和平的景象。阳光普照谷物繁盛,人们在创造万物之主所赐予的和平中快乐的生活。但是,斯迦尔人变得自满而又懒惰,他们认为创造万物之主给予他们土地和所有天赐之物是理所当然的事情。他们忘记了,或是选择了忘却,魔鬼一直都在注视着,他喜欢以给创造万物之主及其选中的人带去痛苦为乐。于是魔鬼便来到了斯迦尔人中间。
魔鬼的姿态千变万化。他会以邪恶的野兽及无法治愈的瘟疫的形态出现。在四季结束之时,我们将会知道他是萨塔格,世界吞噬者。但在这几个时代中,他以贪婪者的名字为人所知。
贪婪者(这是我们给他起的名字,因为直呼其名必定会给人们带来灾祸)在斯迦尔人中生活了好几个月。也许他之前只是个普通人,但在被魔鬼占据身体后,他变成了贪婪者,他就是这样被人们记住的。
忽然有一天斯迦尔人失去了他们所有的能力。战士的臂膀失去了力量,萨满巫师再也无法召唤站在自己一边的野兽。长者们认为一定是创造万物之主不高兴了,还有一些人认为创造万物之主永远离开了他们。就在那以后,贪婪者出现了,并且开始对他们说话。
“你们这些斯迦尔人已经开始变得肥胖而慵懒。我偷走了创造万物之主给予你们的天赐之物。我偷走了海洋,所以你们会永远口渴下去。我偷走了土地、树木和太阳,所以你们的庄稼会枯萎并死亡。我偷走了野兽,所以你们将要忍饥挨饿。我还偷走了风,因此你们将生活在没有创造万物之主的灵魂的世界里。”
    “斯迦尔人将会生活在痛苦与绝望之中,直到你们中有人能够找回这些天赐之物。因为我是贪婪者,而这就是我的天性。”
然后贪婪者消失了。
斯迦尔人讨论了许多个日日夜夜。他们明白他们中必须有一个人去找回创造万物之主的天赐之物,但他们无法决定谁应该去。
    “我不能去,”长者说道,“因为我必须留下来领导斯迦尔人,告诉人们法为何物。”
    “我不能去,”战士说道,“因为我必须保护斯迦尔人。万一贪婪者再次出现我的剑就会派上用场。”
    “我不能去,”萨满巫师说道,“因为人们需要我的智慧。我必须解读各种征兆并奉献出我的知识。”
就在这时,一个叫做艾瓦尔的年轻人开口说话了。虽然还不是斯迦尔的战士,但他已拥有强壮的臂膀和矫健的步伐。
    “我去,”艾瓦尔说道,斯迦尔人终于露出了笑容。
    “听我说完,”男孩继续说道。“我还不是个战士,所以我的剑还派不上用场。我无法解读各种征兆,所以人们不会寻求我的建议。而且我还年轻,还没有足够的智慧去左右法律。我会从贪婪者那里找回创造万物之主的天赐之物。如果我失败了,也不会有人挂念我。”
斯迦尔人简单的想了想,还是决定让艾瓦尔去了。第二天早上他为了找回天赐之物而离开了村子。
艾瓦尔首先着手去找回天赐之物-水,于是他去了水之石,在那里创造万物之主第一次和他说话。
    “一直向西走到大海,跟着游泳者到达生命之水。”
于是艾瓦尔走到大海边缘,果然有一位游泳者,一只由创造万物之主派来的黑色霍尔克。游泳者潜入水中越游越远。艾瓦尔很强壮,但他游的很努力。他跟着游泳者游到了一个洞穴,越游越深,他的肺在燃烧,他的四肢已疲惫。最后,他找到了一袋空气,并且在黑暗中,他找到了生命之水。他卯足了力量,带着水游回了海岸。
当他返回水之石时,创造万物之主对他说:“你把天赐之水带回给了斯迦尔人。大海会再次恢复效用,他们也不会再感到干渴。”
接着艾瓦尔又前往了地之石,在那里创造万物之主再次对他说了话。
    “进入隐藏音乐之洞,聆听大地的歌声。”
因此艾瓦尔向北走然后向东来到隐藏音乐之洞。他发现自己置身于一个很大的洞穴之中,在这里,岩石自己从地上长出来并从天花板上悬挂下来。他在聆听,听到了大地的歌声,但是声音却很微弱。他抓起了他的钉头锤,跟着音乐的节奏敲击地面上的岩石,歌声开始大了起来,直至充满整个洞穴和他的内心。然后他回到了地之石。
    “天赐之土地再次为斯迦尔人所有,”创造万物之主说。“土地再次变得富庶并再次承载生命。”
艾瓦尔感到疲惫不堪,阳光灼伤了他的身体,树木下没有一丝阴凉之处,也没有风来为他吹凉。他仍坚持来到了野兽之岩,并听取创造万物之主的话。
    “找到善良的野兽并把它从痛苦中解救出来。”
艾瓦尔花了几个小时穿过了伊辛菲尔丛林直到他听到山坡对面传来熊的哭声。当他爬到山顶时,他看到了一只熊,一支法尔莫箭矢刺穿了它的脖子。他检查了周围的树木是否有法尔莫人(因为他们就是这种形态,虽然有人说他们不是),发现没有后,他朝这只野兽走去。他边说着安慰的话边慢慢走到它身边,说道,“善良的野兽,我不会伤害你。创造万物之主派我来把你从痛苦中解救出来。”
听到这些话,熊停止了挣扎,把头放到了艾瓦尔的脚下。艾瓦尔抓住箭矢把它从熊的脖子里拔了出来。艾瓦尔用他知道的少的可怜的自然魔法护理着熊的伤口,虽然这已耗尽他最后的一点力气。当熊的伤口愈合时,艾瓦尔终于睡着了。
当他醒来时,熊就站在他旁边,仅剩的一群法尔莫人也散去了。他明白是这头善良的野兽保护了他整整一个晚上。他和熊一起回到了野兽之岩,创造万物之主再次和他说了话。
    “你带回来了天赐之野兽。善良的野兽会在斯迦尔人饥饿时再次喂饱他们,在他们感到寒冷时为他们提供衣装,并在他们需要帮助时保护他们。”
艾瓦尔的力量恢复了,尽管没有善良的野兽跟着他,他还是来到了树之石。当他到达这里时,众神之神开口对他讲话。
    “第一棵树不见了,必须重新栽种。去找到种子并栽种第一棵树。”
艾瓦尔为了找到第一棵树的种子搜便了整个赫斯唐丛林,但他什么都没发现。他与活着的树木的灵魂对话,他们告诉他法尔莫人中的一个(因为他们是魔鬼的仆人)偷走了种子,并藏在了森林的深处,因此没人能发现它们。
艾瓦尔来到森林的最深处并发现了那个邪恶的法尔莫人,包围在一群小树灵之间。艾瓦尔明白这些灵魂是被它利用种子的魔法藝庼它们的秘名而奴役的。艾瓦尔明白他不可能战胜这样的兵力,所以他必须暗地里找回那些种子。
艾瓦尔从它的袋子里拿出了火石。他收集了一堆树叶,并在法尔莫人和被迷惑的树灵所待的地方的外面生起了一小团火。所有斯迦尔人都知道这些灵魂厌恶烈火,因为火会毁掉供养他们的树木。这些灵魂的本性立刻占了上风,于是他们飞奔过去。趁着混乱,艾瓦尔溜到那只法尔莫的身后抢走了装有种子的袋子,在那只恶魔意识到种子丢了之前偷偷溜走了。
当艾瓦尔回到树之石后,他在地上种下了这棵树,创造万物之主对他说话了。
    “天赐之树已经恢复了。树木和植物将再次成长开花,并提供食物与树荫。
艾瓦尔真的累了,阳光持续灼烧,依然没有风为他吹凉,但他只是在树荫下短暂的休息了一下。他的腿疲倦了,视线模糊了,但他仍然坚持着,来到了日之石。创造万物之主再次开口了。
    “温暖的阳光被偷走了,现在剩下的只有灼烧而已。去半影之厅解放阳光吧。”
于是艾瓦尔向西走,越过冰冻之地来到半影之厅。里面空气凝重,伸手不见五指。虽然他听到滑行的脚步声,而且也很清楚这里有邪恶的野兽会撕开他的肉体、啃噬他的骨头,但他依然沿着墙摸索着前进的道路。他缓慢的前行了数个小时,终于远远的看到在大厅尽头有一束微弱的光线。
在那里,这束光从一面完好无损的冰面后面放射出来,它是如此的耀眼以至于他不得不闭上眼睛以免双目失明。他从一只邪恶的野兽身上拔下了燃烧之眼并使出全身力气把它抛向了冰面。冰面上出现了一小段裂痕,然后开始不断扩大。光线慢慢从裂缝中爬了出来,不断将裂缝扩大,并将整个冰面分割成了碎片。随着一声震耳欲聋的爆裂声,墙崩塌了,光线奔涌而出,照亮了艾瓦尔,也照亮了大厅。他听到了邪恶的野兽们因失明及灼烧而发出的悲鸣。沿着光线,他跑出了大厅并跌倒在了外面的地上。
当他能够再次站起来的时候,阳光重新温暖了他,这让他感到很欣慰。他返回了日之石,在那里创造万物之主对他说:
    “天赐之光再次属于了斯迦尔人。它会带给他们温暖与光明。”
艾瓦尔还必须找回最后一样天赐之物,那就是天赐之风,因此他来到了岛屿西海岸远端的风之石。当他到达那里的时候,创造万物之主给予了他最后一项任务。
    “找到贪婪之人并将风从他的束缚中解放出来。”
因此艾瓦尔开始在岛上到处寻找贪婪之人。他在树丛中寻觅,但贪婪之人并没有藏身于此。同样的,他也没有藏身于大海中或深洞中,野兽们也没有在黑暗森林中见到他。最终,艾瓦尔来到了一座倾斜的房屋中,他很清楚他将在这里找到贪婪之人。
    “你是谁”贪婪之人大喊到,“来到我房间的人?”
    “我是来自斯迦尔的艾瓦尔,”艾瓦尔说道。“我不是战士、萨满巫师或长者。如果我回不去了,也不会有人想起我。但我已经找回了海洋、土地、树木、野兽以及阳光,而且我也会把风返还给我的人民,之后我们的灵魂深处就会再次感受到创造万物之主的意志的存在。”
说完,他抓起了贪婪之人的袋子并打开了它。狂风呼啸而出,将贪婪之人刮向了离岛很远的地方并结束了他的生命。艾瓦尔在风中呼吸着,感到很快乐。他回到了风之石那里,创造万物之主最后一次和他说了话。
    “你做的很好,艾瓦尔。你,作为斯迦尔人中最不起眼的一个,把我的天赐之物重新返还给了他们。目前贪婪之人已经不在了,而且在你有生之年也不会在给你的人民造成麻烦。你的创造万物之主很满意。现在离开吧,按照你自己的方式活下去。”
于是艾瓦尔踏上了返回斯迦尔村的旅程。

“那么后来又怎么样了,爷爷?”
    “你指什么,孩子?他回家了。”
    “不对。当他返回村子时,”孩子继续说道。“他成为一名战士了吗?还是被训练成为了一名萨满巫师?他带领斯迦尔人参加战斗了吗?”
    “这我就不知道了。故事到这就结束了,”爷爷说
    “但那根本算不上结尾!故事的结尾不该是这样的!”
老人笑着从椅子上站了起来。
    “还没结束吗?”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

1万

积分

资深玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2008-5-31
冰凉的地板
发表于 2011-7-19 19:03 | 只看该作者
2009-09-16 17:34  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|咖绿茵|求知网|3DMGAME ( 京ICP备14006952号-1  沪公网安备 31011202006753号

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 15:18 , Processed in 0.100947 second(s), 19 queries , Memcache On.