3DMGAME 3DM首页 新闻中心 前瞻 | 评测 游戏库 热门 | 最新 攻略中心 攻略 | 秘籍 下载中心 游戏 | 汉化 购买正版 侠客前传 | 刺客信条 论坛

注册 登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2029|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[求助] 汉化帝 来看一下 帮忙翻一下 谢了(这段对我来说太难翻译了)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2009-10-14
跳转到指定楼层
主题
发表于 2011-8-22 15:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 bdknight 于 2011-8-22 15:11 编辑

这是原文

Not sure what day it is.        They are beating on the door right now, and I dont know how much longer our turret will hold them off they have us surrounded. We've been stuck in here for a few days now. We don't have much food left and
I believe my friend is dieing. Hes been sick since they bit him on his hand when he was trying nail one of our blockades back up. I don't know what or how this happened! we were scavaging for food supplies when we heard gunshots off in the distance. We ran to see if maybe someone had shot a YuGuia or something. By the time we got over the ridge the only thing left of what or who fired the shots was a bloody mangled corpse with chunks of the flesh ripped away by what apeared to be a pack of wild animals. These were no animals though! nearby we could hear groaning sounds that appeared to be growing nearer. we looked just down the path to see a large group of people limping toward us wearing clothes that looked soaked in blood.
We were in shock as to what was happening, then a man appeared from a thicket of brush off the path and began screaming at us to run! he then emptied a clip from his assualt rifle into the group of people... They just kept limping towards him!! He kept firing until he was empty he pulled out his side arm but by then it was too late the group attacked him like a pack of molerats and all we heard was agonizing screams!!!  After seeing this we ran like hell
we ran until we couldn't run anymore. When we stopped running we got our heads together for a second and all I think of is THOSE WERE ZOMBIES! We didn't know what to expect next so we loaded our guns with what we could and started home. That's when we were confronted by hordes of what were now confirmed to be zombies there were dead people everywhere all the settlements on the way home were crawling with them. We must have killed 50 of them on the way here.  just after crossing the river we spotted the merchants brahmin and looted it for supplies. We killed the brahmin it was vicious and it eyes were red with blood. We suspected that it had been attacked when the merchant was killed and turned. Ive been digging a tunnel just in case we had to go underground if attacked. Ill be finished in a day or so but we wont be staying down there long I need to get my friend to a doctor and fast. I will be leaving the supllies behind this shelter is compromised and we will be able to travel faster without the supply packs. If you find this you can have the house and the supplies I wont be back. The terminal controls the turret outside the house I cant get it to be friendly I think I screwed the combat module up when I was tweaking its paremter settings. This is it I just heard on the GNR radio the Zombie Apocalypse has begun!!
GOD HELP US ALL!!!!

这是机翻的

不知道今天是什么日子。他们在门上打,现在我不知道多久的炮塔,将举行它们赶走他们包围了我们。我们一直停留在这里几天了。我们没有多的食物左,
我相信我的朋友是死于。 HES生病,因为他们位上他的手时,他正试图钉一回我们的封锁。我不知道是什么或如何发生的!我们是scavaging粮食供应,当我们听到枪声在距离。我们跑去看,如果可能在有人打出了YuGuia或东西。通过我们在山脊上得到了什么或谁开枪留下的唯一的时间是大块的肉撕开由什么apeared一包野生动物远离了血腥与错位的尸体。这些虽然没有动物!附近,我们可以听到呻吟的声音似乎越来越接近。我们放在眼里的​​路径,只看到一个人朝我们身上穿的衣服,看着鲜血浸透一瘸一拐的大集团。
我们在休克发生了什么事,然后一个人出现,从一个刷过的路径丛中,并开始在我们发出的呼喊运行!然后,他清空剪辑成一群人从他的assualt步枪... ...他们只是不停地朝他一瘸一拐的!!他不停地射击,直到他是空的,他掏出他的侧臂,但那时已经太晚了袭击,他像一个包molerats,我们听到的是痛苦的尖叫声!!看到这个之后,我们跑了像地狱
我们跑了,直到我们无法运行了。当我们停止运行时,我们得到了我们的元首一起为第二个,我认为是那些被僵尸!我们不知道会发生什么,所以我们可以用什么装我们的枪,并开始回家。这是当我们面对现在证实为僵尸有死的人随处可见,在回家的路上的所有定居点爬行与他们成群结队。我们必须杀死其中50对这里的方式。过河后,我们发现了商家婆罗门和用品洗劫一空。我们杀害婆罗门这是恶性的,它的眼睛被鲜血染红。我们怀疑,它已被攻击时被打死,变成商人。 IVE被挖一条隧道,以防万一,我们不得不转入地下,如果受到攻击。生病完成在一天左右,但我们不会停留下来有长,我需要让我的朋友医生和快速。我将离开这背后住房的supllies妥协,我们将能够更快地旅游无需电源包。如果你觉得这个,你可以有房子和用品,我不会回来。终端控制炮塔外的房子,我不能得到它是友好的,我想我搞砸的作战模块,当我调整paremter设置。这是我刚才听到GNR电台已经开始僵尸启示!!
上帝的帮助,美国的所有!!

------------------------------

这是一个MOD里的 叫 Zombie_Apocalypse  僵尸启示录??? 可能是这么翻译吧 现在就差这个日记了  其他都翻好了 忘大大们帮忙
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2010-11-19
舒服的沙发
发表于 2011-8-22 21:11 | 只看该作者
根据机翻自己理解着翻译吧。。我就是这样做的。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|咖绿茵|求知网|3DMGAME ( 京ICP备14006952号-1  沪公网安备 31011202006753号

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:51 , Processed in 0.091050 second(s), 16 queries , Memcache On.