3DMGAME 3DM首页 新闻中心 前瞻 | 评测 游戏库 热门 | 最新 攻略中心 攻略 | 秘籍 下载中心 游戏 | 汉化 购买正版 侠客前传 | 刺客信条 论坛

注册 登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 10007|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[NDS游戏] PS2模拟器皇牌空战0和5有补丁了,解决了不能命中大飞的的补丁,本人E文有限不这补丁肿么用。版主来帮下忙啊!!!

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

超级玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2010-1-19
跳转到指定楼层
主题
发表于 2013-12-2 14:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 午夜飞翔 于 2013-12-2 14:05 编辑

懂英文的朋友帮忙翻译解释下这个补丁的用法啊!!!想玩啊!!!
/Mooo;3

This plane patcher was made as a lausy workaround for some Ace Combat 5/Z problems, generally it should "fix" planes, ships and ground objects which cannot be destroyed in pcsx2 right now. The original fix is not mine, it was found at some japanese movie posted ie here - http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20300352 or since that site requires some stupid accounts also here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKdhNHkxi2c ~ where I saw it.

I proposed to make this existing method into an automatic patcher as I can guess memory patching is not something all people do or even understand and that's pretty much all of my work with it. In fact I copy pasted most of the program itself as well from one of my previous patchers, so if you ever had any use for ICO WS patcher, you might find it very similar.

It's awfuly untested, right now, it's based on aob scan which I saw working in few missions at max till now, so if you find a problem I'll try to correct it later;3. Make note I'm not gonna do anything with flying through ground problem, too much of a hassle to blindly search for it and I don't have soo much time:].

The patcher as of now potentially supports all versions of AC5 and AC Zero, but require extra input for the second one and non US versions of the first one can totally fail(but probably will work for what I saw;p). For the ACZ basically for non US versions to work you have to press the little button in game during flight once before patching. There should be a message printed out after with hopefully confirmation of an address found:].

AC5 should be pretty fast and fully automatic even while switching between savestates, ACZ is a bit more problematic, it'll patch objects only on the beginning of mission(or after activating inside the mission) so avoid loading savestates from one mission to another mission, it also has a few seconds of delay built-in before it starts patching stuff since I couldn't make it soo nicely as for AC5:[. That fact sucks even more knowing I borrowed ACZ for testing meaning I looked at actual game doing it;p, while AC5 I had only some savestates to look at @_@, blah ACZ is just less willing.;c

I might improve or change stuff with it later, this patcher was a real quickie, since I'll be busy later today and wanted to release it for testing asap;p. ~ Somewhat already improved, anyway this is a temporary solution before the game get's an actual fix that Rama wrote about in AC5 thread.(or a backup plan if that fix fails or takes forever to be done;X) ~ Enjoy.

-Miseru99

这里是原帖的解释也看不懂,会的翻一下。
RE: Ace Combat 5 is still not playable on 0.9.8.
Most of the problem with the patcher was actually to make it automatic;p, had to find an address that changes between missions, for AC5 it turned out easy as list of planes for mission works nice for that and it had also long unique aob before the list hence it's found automatically for all AC5 versions;p, for ACZ I couldn't find a good one fast even through having it, so it detects something which is always same during mission, but changes between and make patcher activate again after it changes and get's it's value again, I'll have to either waste more time trying to find a better one, or add extra button to find it for other game versions and save the result ~ which seems faster to do;p.

The fix part itself was easy, althrough plane name is in different distance from value needed to be patched in ACZ than in AC5, I actually seek them not by name, but find an array of bytes consisted from opcodes that what I noticed are always before the one that needs to be patched. If I made this non-automatic and require input every mission then it would probably work in all versions just as is(as long as I also would skip gamecode check;p), I decided it'll be better automatic once I improve it for other versions;p. And it's not soo weird, the japanese movie explained enough to get the general idea, so yeah the author of the fix is the person that made that japanese video, I only implemented it in automatic patcher which still needs a bit work.:x

Oh and sorry for not including PAL versions ;p, the cause is pretty stupid actually. My patcher checks for correct games by game code detected and I searched throug工口GAMEIndex.dbf of pcsx2 to find all versions easily... PAL was named differently ~_~ and from what I'm checking in the ee memory dump apparently that seems to be the only reason why the patcher couldn't work on it
. Double thanks for the savestates from it through, it confirmed also that my aob to search address to recognize mission change works correctly
. And blah it's actually same thing for PAL ACZ ~_~... blah why they have to mess names between different releases of exactly same game. @_@

Gonna fix that PAL confusion and try, add an button for non US ACZ versions to find a needed address and update this or spam again with new version once I'm done.

Edit: as promised;p
Latest:
-Ace Combat 5Z Plane Patcher v5
v5 ~ hopefully final ;p, should avoid patching other huge targets that are better left alone in AC5.
v4 ~ skip patching of Scinfaxi/Hrimfaxi overgrown subs in AC5. Generally while big objects are broken, huge aren't ~_~ so the patcher has to skip all of them, have no clue what else is there so keep me informed;p.
v3 ~ skip patching of XB-0 in mission 15 of ACZ as it works normally without anything ~_~, leaving previous version just in case that change could break anything else or if that plane(flying fortress rather O.o) is bugged in other mission(if it shows up in any other that is;p ~ probably not),
~ yet another edit to say I just passed whole ACZ campaign(playing all missions where there were choices for ground, air and mixed) using the patcher so at least as for that game, it certainly works as planned. Don't have AC5 to check, but I'm sure it cannot be much worser

Somewhat important: Forgot about it earlier, but anyway after first run the patcher creates it's own "AC5ZPP.ini" file in directory from where you run with few options. They're all described, most importantly if the patcher is stuck at "attaching" then it doesn't detect pcsx2 in memory, so check the ini file and edit second line to whatever your pcsx2 executable is named. I could have copy paste some scripts to make even that automatic, but all of those extra code would be probably longer than the actual fix so live with it until the actual problem get's fixed and the patcher becomes obsolete@_@.

Oh lols ;o I just noticed this is exactly my 2000 post round number lucky for release I hope @_@ how that spam... I mean time passes;p.

这里附上补丁的下载地址大家一起研究!!!会用的讲解下!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2zkf8mavp5ct633/Ace+Combat+5Z+Plane+Patcher+v5.7z

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

超级玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2010-5-25
舒服的沙发
发表于 2014-1-6 23:57 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主
我研究了一段时间 终于成功使用!!!
已经正常的玩皇牌空战零了!!谢谢楼主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2011-6-4
硬硬的板凳
发表于 2018-8-16 21:41 | 只看该作者
请问楼主有没有碰到在皇牌空战第9关,我把阻碍友军滩头登录的目标都消灭了,但友军一直不前行,造成剧情无法进行。求解。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2011-6-4
冰凉的地板
发表于 2018-8-16 21:42 | 只看该作者
皇牌空战5第九关。抱歉漏了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|咖绿茵|求知网|3DMGAME ( 京ICP备14006952号-1  沪公网安备 31011202006753号

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:21 , Processed in 0.117871 second(s), 19 queries , Memcache On.