3DMGAME 3DM首页 新闻中心 前瞻 | 评测 游戏库 热门 | 最新 攻略中心 攻略 | 秘籍 下载中心 游戏 | 汉化 购买正版 侠客前传 | 刺客信条 论坛

注册 登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2429|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[分享] 情热传说----星空下的剧情[英文版]

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2011-4-5
跳转到指定楼层
主题
发表于 2015-11-5 05:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 夜雨why 于 2015-11-5 06:11 编辑

很喜欢这段剧情,于是记了下来。

Rose: Thanks Lailah. For hanging out with me.
Lailah: Don't mention it. I was thinking of coming up here and watching the city anyway.
Rose: So this is where Sorey's guidance has led us.
Lailah: Indeed. I'm sure he is doing much the same, watching them and thinking about how far we've come. Edna and Zaveid, too. After our long journey with the Shepherd... I imagine they're using this time to reflect on their past and, perhaps, their future.
Rose: Hahaha! Kinda like us, huh?

Zaveid: Well well. Edna coming to see me? Should I be scanning the skies for pigs?
Edna: I want you to tell me. Why were you killing hellions?
Zaveid: Heh. Where'd this come from? And why now?
Edna: Is it to save them? Did you make up your mind that it's something you have to do in order to save them... Like Sorey did?
Zaveid: Oh... I get it. You still haven't quite wrapped your head around the idea of death as a form of salvation. And so every time you've put it into words. It's been to convince YOURSELF.

Lailah: Edna is a smart woman. I imagine right now she's busy sorting out her feelings before we face our final battle. No doubt she's consulting Zaveid for guidance. He's seen more of the world than any of us. The good AND the bad.
Rose: You're really a good study of people. You shoulda been a schoolteacher!
Lailah: Oh! But, Rose, you had something you wanted to ask me, didn't you?
Rose: When the dragon appeared, Sorey found his answer right then and there, didn't he? It was that he didn't want that battlefield to see any further killing or bloodshed.
Lailah: Yes. And then he immediately took the action he deemed necessary in order to achieve that. Time flows differently for people with a vision... Or so it seems to the rest of us sometimes.
Rose: He's incredible.

Sorey: Wow... Look at all those stars.
Mikleo: Yeah.
Sorey: I forget who said it. That there are as many emotions as stars in the sky. I can totally see that.
Mikleo: A metaphor for how each emotion sparkles in its own way, huh? Must've been a romantic who came up with that one.

Lailah: But you can also sense his insecurities about that, can't you, Rose? Like he's constantly on edge, worrying that if he let his guard down even little bit, he'd lose his way again.
Rose: I think Sorey himself might be the only one who doesn't see that. I mean, you know how little it takes for a taut string to go "snap", right?
Lailah: Are you worried?
Rose: Mmmm... Not "worried", really. Whatever happens, whatever the future brings. I hope I can make it work somehow. No, I KNOW I can.
Lailah: So that's your answer.
Rose: I guess so. But I've always been like, ever since I was a kid.
Lailah: I'm starting to understand why you don't generate any malevolence.
Rose: So I want everyone not to worry, and to just go do what they need to do, pow! But I don't mean, like, "See ya! Have fun! I'll be over here!" I promise, I'm with the rest of you guys for the long haul!
Lailah: Don't you think it would be better to tell that to everyone, not just me? After all, I'm sure Edna and Zaveid would take no small amount of inspiration from it.
Rose: Hah! I dunno, it'd be weird to walk up to them and be like, "I am here! We are friends!"
Lailah: Probably true...

Zaveid: Sheesh. You womenfolk sure are complicated. But then, that's part of the appeal!
Edna: Ugh... Are you just stupid?
Zaveid: Yup. Big ol' stupidhead. The type who can't do anything but believe in the one way he's found to get stuff done.
Edna: What makes you believe in it?
Zaveid: I just have a need to protect the pride of my friends and fellow seraphim. No one becomes a hellion because they want to. But when you turn into one... You know what that means, right? So that's why I end it for them. For the sake of their pride.
Edna: And you think that saves them?
Zaveid: Who knows? That's something they get to ponder after death, in their own personal afterlife.
Edna: Hmph. How gallant of you. So that must be what makes you so...
Zaveid: Attractive? Ow, hey! Knock it off! Don't you all have one more thing you need to brace yourselves for?
Edna: It'll depend on what Sorey does with Maotelus after we take down Heldalf. But, you know what? That's all right. I'm prepared. No matter what he decides, I'm willing to accept it.
Zaveid: Gotta say, I think your resolve wins out over mine. I don't even know if I could do that. Just look on silently, while one of our own suffers in agony...
Edna: Well, I wouldn't worry too much about that. We're all in this together till the very end.
Zaveid: So if Zaveid's quivering in fear, you'll be there to give him a gentle hug, right?
Edna: Gross.

Rose: Well, if my saying something is enough to cheer those two up, it might be worth it after all.
Lailah: It's enough to have someone to lend you a kind word... After all, that's what friends and comrades are for. But Rose, if you don't mind, may I ask what prompted you to bring all this up?
Rose: Hmm... I just kinda thought you and I might have sorta been thinking about stuff along the same lines. I just wanted to tell you, you don't have to carry it all by yourself. Huh? What? Did I say something funny?
Lailah: The two of us really are more alike than we realize! We commit to things, we decide on what role we're going to play, without really consulting with anyone else...
Rose: Ohhh, now that you mention it... So that's why I felt like we might be sharing the same thoughts... We're the same! Independent women!
Lailah: Rose, I must thank you. I feel like a great load has been taken off my mind.
Rose: Really? Hey, cool beans.
Lailah: I'm profoundly grateful to whatever twist of fate brought us together.
Rose: You really are a drama queen, Lailah.
Lailah: Awwww! Rose!
Rose: Hahahaha! All right, c'mon. We got some friends to go cheer up!

Sorey: There's something I learned from this journey. Some stars you can't see. And because you can't see them, you think they're not shining. But they are.
Mikleo: It turned out there were a lot of stars that we couldn't see from out home in Elysia.
Sorey: Once people notice the stars, they start to understand just how brilliantly they shine. Just like how Alisha finally got a sense of what seraphim were truly like the first time she heard your voices.
Mikleo: That was a trip. You should've seen your face.
Sorey: I was really excited back then. It gave me hope that one day other humans might be able to talk to the seraphim.
Mikleo: But even then, you had to cut off your senses and hold your... Oh, I see. You were actually contemplating what you'll do after the last battle.
Sorey: Yeah. If I let myself become a vessel, for Maotelus, and shut off all my senses, we might be able to spread that power throughout the entire continent of Glenwood. If it works--and that's a big if--the Squire ought to be able to wield power like mine, even if she doesn't possess natural ability on par with a Shepherd.
Mikleo: So long as you entrusted all of your senses to the Squire, it's not out of the question. And we might be able to grow the ranks of Squires who could help us. Just think of Alisha. It's arguably a more constructive approach than just waiting for another Shepherd to appear.
Sorey: Exactly.
Mikleo: But... You understand the implications, don't you?
Sorey: Yeah. Until the Squires can quell enough of the earth's malevolence to let Maotelus' natural purification take over... I would need to wait, and sleep.
Mikleo: By bonding with Maotelus, you'll be abandoned in time. It could take years... It could take centuries. And even if humans appear who can see and talk to seraphim... There's no guarantee they'll choose the path of coexistence.
Sorey: I believe in them.
Mikleo: What about your dream? Weren't you going to go off exploring ruins around the world?
Sorey: My dream will live on, so long as I don't forget.
Mikleo: Very well.
Sorey: Thank you, Mikleo.
Edna: You're, like... PROTOTYPICALLY stupid.
Zaveid: It's not so much that guys are stupid. It's just that the ladies are too smart.
Rose: What's that? Your philosophy?
Sorey: Huh. Looks like the gang's all here.
Mikleo: I suppose you were all listening to us, then?
Lailah: Yes.
Rose: I may not be Edna, but you really are...
Zaveid: Totally.
Rose, Lailah, Edna, Zaveid: Stupid.
Sorey: Let's head out.
Rose: Huh? We're not waiting till morning?
Lailah: No farewells to Alisha, or anyone?
Sorey: I'd like to set out under these stars tonight. So that every time I gaze up at the night sky, I can remember this very day.
Mikleo: Guess we've got our own romantic right here.
Sorey: You think so?
Edna: So what's up? Are we going?
Sorey: Yeah.
Lailah: To the last battle.
Sorey: Yeah.
Zaveid: All right then! No doubts! No regrets!
Sorey: Let's go!

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2014-10-15
舒服的沙发
发表于 2015-11-5 08:40 | 只看该作者
瘾得一首好诗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2010-10-10
硬硬的板凳
发表于 2015-11-5 10:28 | 只看该作者
这个不是YY的吧。。。。一直在等完整汉化游戏还没开坑
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2011-4-5
冰凉的地板
 楼主| 发表于 2015-11-5 23:26 来自手机 | 只看该作者
490697841 发表于 2015-11-5 10:28
这个不是YY的吧。。。。一直在等完整汉化游戏还没开坑

是原剧情文本抄下来的。自编英文剧情这个技能等级太高,至今仍未学会。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|咖绿茵|求知网|3DMGAME ( 京ICP备14006952号-1  沪公网安备 31011202006753号

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:01 , Processed in 2.662472 second(s), 23 queries , Memcache On.