3DMGAME 3DM首页 新闻中心 前瞻 | 评测 游戏库 热门 | 最新 攻略中心 攻略 | 秘籍 下载中心 游戏 | 汉化 购买正版 侠客前传 | 刺客信条 论坛

注册 登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3870|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[MOD] 【汉化】【1.6.*】Civilian Trade(民间贸易)mod

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2016-3-5
跳转到指定楼层
主题
发表于 2017-7-19 15:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
原链接:http://stellaris.smods.ru/archives/342群星D版mod下载专用:http://stellaris.smods.ru/

原介绍:
Civilian Trade for the Banks update 1.5.1(别管他)(.mod文件里的内容:name="Civilian Trade"
path="mod/693402022/civ_trade.zip"
tags={
        "Events"
        "Spaceships"
        "Economy"
        "Gameplay"
}
picture="civtrade icon.jpg"
remote_file_id="693402022"
supported_version="1.6.*"

The mod has basically been completely rewritten and takes advantage of some of the new things added in the Banks update.
The biggest change is civilian trade is entirely based of the presence of pops who are the members of the Prosperity faction.
These citizens must be free and functioning member of your empire to participate in trade.
This is no longer the case and trade is not tied to factions. People correctly pointed out that it was too restrictive as it was, so until I find a better solution it will be like it was before. All you need to get it going is to have more than one planet. There is no event popup as well.
Features:
> Trade planets (planets with pop members of the prosperity faction) produce an ‘aura’ that send bonuses to planets within range (based on population size)
> Foreign planets will receive "Foreign trade" which includes a small does of xenophili attraction.
> Various trade auras depending on planetary edicts
> Trade ships spawned from trade planets that run stops to nearby planets
> Trade ships number of stops determined by the size of starting planet
> Trade ships deposit resources directly to the empire upon arrival, along with a reduction in commodity goods for a shot time
> Some planetary edicts can influence theses deposits
> If destroyed by enemies they provide a small amount of resources to the empire who killed them.
—-
I think this version will also be a bit better on frame rate since the number of ships will be slightly lower overall in the galaxy, since each empire will vary more and the ships disappear after they are done with their stops.
There is still a limit on total per empire to keep it from absolutely blowing up.
The trade ships are also regular civilian ships that are part of your empire and appear in the civilian ship outliner. You can direct them a tiny bit but they will instantly go back on course.
With the way it is set up currently you don’t have to do anything, it all runs in the background basically. Decisions you make will affect them but there is no real direct control you put on them.
This also means that it works perfectly with the AI.
Hopes and plans for the future:
> A separate civilian trader faction.
> there are some specific things I’d like a trader faction to want that don’t fit perfectly with the prosperity faction.
> Having the happiness of the faction effect trade ships/bonuses
> Some connection to the unity system
> War Demands
> Events
Localization:
All of these are just English for the moment. Since so much changed basically all the text has changed and I couldn’t keep any of the great translations you guys gave me.
There isn’t a lot of text this time around so translating shouldn’t be too hard. If you want to help I’ll post the localization file in a discussion and you can just post it there.
German: English
French: English
Russian: Complete
Brazilian: English
Polish: English
Important for removing the mod!
Pause the game.
Open the console " ` "
type in " event civtrade.66 "
Hit enter and all the trade ships should disappear. Then just save a reload.
中文介绍(胡扯):总之是加入贸易船,以及可以构建贸易网络(自动的)、

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2013-6-1
舒服的沙发
发表于 2017-7-22 12:51 | 只看该作者
下载在哪里???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2016-3-5
硬硬的板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2017-7-24 12:50 | 只看该作者
可以直接下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2016-3-5
冰凉的地板
 楼主| 发表于 2017-7-24 12:50 | 只看该作者
make890704 发表于 2017-7-22 12:51
下载在哪里???

可以去原链接直接下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|咖绿茵|求知网|3DMGAME ( 京ICP备14006952号-1  沪公网安备 31011202006753号

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:58 , Processed in 0.330321 second(s), 19 queries , Memcache On.