游戏狂人
 
- 贡献度
- 172
- 金元
- 4952
- 积分
- 1183
- 精华
- 0
- 注册时间
- 2009-9-6
|
是泰语歌,下面是英语翻译。
《The Apl Song——你的瞳孔。篆刻进明亮的悲伤》
《阿帕老哥的歌》
Come together and listen
大家凑过来听听
I brought news from my native land
我从我祖国带来了些讯息
I′ll tell you how we live and what goes on
我将告诉你关于我的现在和未来
From my beloved homeland.
从我深爱的家园
[Verse one, Apl.De.Ap]
Every place got a ghetto this is my version
我要讲述的是任何一个有贫民窟的地方
Check it out...
Listen closely yo, I got a story to tell
请专心点,我有个故事要讲述
A version of my ghetto where life felt for real
一幅我生活真实状况的情景
Some would call it hell but to me it was heaven
有人说它是地狱,但我曾经认为它是天堂
God gave me the grace, amazin′ ways of living
老天曾给我恩赐,带来生活的惊喜
How would you feel if you had to catch your meal?
当你为吃饱饭而不得不终日奔走你将有什么感觉?
Build a hut to live and to eat and chill in.
找到个茅舍在里过着寒酸的生活
Having to pump the water outta the ground
弄块提地予以浇灌
The way we put it down utilizing what is around
能为自己阔步的道路实际就在身旁
Like land for farming, river for fishing
就像为了耕作的土地,为了渔猎的河流
Everyone helpin′ each other whenever they can
人人都能尽力互相帮助
We makin′ it happen, from nothin′ to somethin′
我们使它变为现实----从无到有
That′s how we be surviving′ back in my homeland
这就是我回到家得到的救赎
[Chorus]
[Verse two, Apl.De.Ap]
Yo, its been a while but...
它是这样,但是。。。。
I been back home to my homeland, (check it out) to see what′s going on
我曾回到家想去看去要发生些什么
Man, it feels good to be back at home
伙计,回到家的感觉好极了
And it′s been a decade, on the journey all alone
从10年前我就开始孤独旅程
I was fourteen when I first left Philippines
我第一次从菲律宾离开只有14岁
I′ve been away half my life, but it felt like a day
我已过了半生,但感觉它只是一天
To be next to my mom with her home cooked meal
依偎在我妈妈旁边享受着家庭的美食
Meant I felt complete, my emotions I feel!
我完全找到了自己,感触了自己
Now life has changed for me in the U.S
如今在美国的日子已经改善
But back at home man, life was a mess...
但当我回到家,以前的生活看起来仍是噩梦
I guess sometimes life′s stresses gets you down
我想有时候生活迫使你屈服
On your knees, oh brother I wish I could have helped you out...
压在你的膝盖上,我愿能帮你解脱 |
|