本帖最后由 leehom402 于 2016-1-15 18:58 编辑
此版本为个人翻译,由于能力有限,可能会有错误,所以附上所有英文对照,如有错误欢迎指出,我会在第一时间进行修改.
现在只放出基础技能部分翻译,剩下的我会尽快完成之后补上.
更新【熊】系技能翻译,后续工作进行中.
更新【虎】系技能翻译,后续工作进行中.
2016年1月15日 02:43:56,明日继续.
2016年1月15日 18:56:36,更新【龟】系技能翻译,之后会利用闲暇时间补齐图片,方便大家更好的识别技能,但时间不定.
大家善用Ctrl+F搜索功能 转载请注明出处与作者
Basic skills 基础技能
Balanced tactic Default tactic without any evident strengths or weaknesses. 平衡战术 没有优劣的默认战术.
Punch A simple and energy-efficient move. 正拳 简单迅捷的动作.
Kick Kick is powerful but needs more energy.Agility-dependent chance of hitting an enemy. 正踢 正踢很强,但需要消耗更多的能量.命中几率取决于敏捷属性.
Block Gives you a chance to block an enemy hit,significantly decreasing the amount of damage taken. 格挡 有几率防御敌人的攻击,显著减少伤害.
Dodge Gives you a chance to evade enemy hits forno admage. 闪避 有几率完全闪避敌人的攻击.
Tactics learner Now you can see more details about fighting skills. How curious. 战术初学者 现在你可以领会更多格斗技能的细节了.多么的新奇.
High kick More powerful than simple kick, but greater energy consumption. 上踢 比踢更强,但更消耗能量.
High punch More powerful than simple punch, but greater energy consumption. 上拳 比拳更强,但更消耗能量.
Lowkick A debilitating strike, dealing reasonable damage and hurting your opponent’s stamina and agility. 下踢 虚弱攻击,施以适当的伤害,降低对手的敏捷和耐力.
Uppercut Powerful. Does not require much agility. 上勾拳 强力,不需要太多的敏捷属性.
Skip attacks Increase the chance that you will skip anattack phase and regenerate energy. 跳过攻击阶段 增加你会跳过攻击阶段和恢复能量的几率.
Active skill Gives you one additional ability slot touse in combat. 技能槽 增加一个战斗技能槽.
Do not fall down You won’t lose agility below 4. 敏捷专精 敏捷属性不会跌到4以下.
Meat runner You won’t stamina below 4. 耐力专精 耐力属性不会跌到4以下.
Muscle memory You won’t lose strength below 4. 力量专精 力量属性不会跌到4以下.
Backhand high punch Effective but agility-dependent high punch. 反手上拳 很有效,但更依赖敏捷属性.
Backhand punch Powerful punch. Costs and hurts even more. 反手正拳 强力拳击,消耗和伤害都更大.
Crosspunch Power-punch dealing high damage. Does notrequire high agility. 交叉拳 高伤拳法,不需要太高敏捷.
Rice eater Who said that it’s easy to use chopsticks? Yougain 15% more agility from training. 敏捷训练 谁说用筷子容易?从训练中获得的敏捷增加15%.
Red sneakers You have red sneakers so you walk faster. Traveling through the city takes 30% less time. 红色跑鞋 你有红色跑鞋,所以你走的更快. 通过城市旅行所需的时间减少30%.
Good sneakers You feel that you could run for hours inthese sneakers! You gain 15% more stamina from training. 耐力训练 你觉得可以穿着这鞋跑上几个小时!从训练中获得的耐力增加15%.
Some motivation When he looks at you, you can make one morerepletion! You gain 15%more strength from training. 力量训练 当他看着你的时候,你可以再练一次!从训练中获得的力量增加15%.
Way of the tiger Also unlocks technology branch: way of thetiger 疾如虎 解锁战术:疾如虎
Way of the turtle Also unlocks technology branch: way of theturtle. 徐如龟 解锁战术:徐如龟
Way of the bear Also unlocks technology branch: way of thebear 烈如熊 解锁战术: 烈如熊
Fast reaction Increase the chance that your dodge will besuccessful, but slightly increases energy consumption. 快速反应 增加闪避率,但略微增加能量消耗.
Fine block Increases the chance that your block willbe successful, but slightly increases energy consumption. 精密格挡 增加格挡率,但略微增加能量消耗.
Active skill Ⅱ Gives you one additional ability slot touse in combat. 技能槽Ⅱ 增加一个战斗技能槽.
Long timer All positive effects work longer for you. Allnegative effects on your opponent also last longer. 从长计议 所有正面效果时间延长,负面效果亦然.
|