3DMGAME 3DM首页 新闻中心 前瞻 | 评测 游戏库 热门 | 最新 攻略中心 攻略 | 秘籍 下载中心 游戏 | 汉化 购买正版 侠客前传 | 刺客信条 论坛

注册 登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4327|回复: 3

[原创] 自己做的上古4 书籍翻译(非Mod,只是文本翻译),不断更新中 更新第三部 武器制造商的挑战

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2008-11-8
发表于 2009-8-14 13:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Manual Of Arms  武器使用手册

此手册由Warhaft将军授权,为这一领域的帝国官员的武器提供指导和参考。
    显然,一个士兵使用的武器反应出了他的技能。建议由刀剑(利器)技能的士兵使用匕首,短剑,长剑或者双刀;而有钝器技能的士兵则更愿意挥舞战斧,狼牙棒或战锤。对外行人来说,钝器是一种非常奇怪的武器。事实上,使用两者所需要的节奏,训练方法,身体力量在实质上是一样的。只有拥有射手技能的士兵才适合使用弓箭。
    这些武器中的大多数通常都和盾牌一起使用。不过双刀、战斧和战锤都要双手使用。这些双手武器非常适合重骑兵,狂战士和那些守着侧翼的士兵。
    多年以来武器一直由不同种材料来制作,而每种材料的重量,耐久性和费用都不相同。材料由坏只好(当然价格从低到高)来排,分为:铁,钢,银,矮人材料,精灵,水晶,乌木,最后是迪德拉材料。一些武器制造者发现银制武器比钢制武器的耐久性稍稍差一点,虽然如此,它拥有影响幽灵,死灵生物和一部分迪德拉上的独特功能却不容忽视。
    弓同样是由上述材料的核心部分薄片制作而成,拉伸时需要更大的力因此射出去的箭力量也更大。制造箭的材料,尤其是制造箭头的材料,会影响它的质量和穿透力。因此,弓和箭的质量共同决定了它们对盔甲的穿透性。
    几乎所有的语言和歌曲中都提到了附魔武器。在击中对手之前,武器上的魔法一直处于隐匿状态。当魔法启动的刹那,它会对目标造成痛苦并且使其受伤。附在弓上的魔法会在发射的瞬间转移到箭上去。假设箭本身就已经附魔,它会带着两个魔法击中目标。
附魔武器有一定的魔能贮存量。每一次释放都会消耗它的存储,直到它彻底消耗干涸。附魔可以由灵魂宝石通过神秘的过程再次充能。宝石中的灵魂越强大,它能存放的魔能也就越多。

不知道有没有人翻译过了。。。反正我看了一上午没找到。未经同意请不要转载

看在努力工作的份上斑竹要不要给我个奖励啊[em04]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏精英

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2008-11-11
发表于 2009-8-14 13:46 | 显示全部楼层
当然有奖励[em15]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2008-11-8
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-14 19:53 | 显示全部楼层
Some sort of diary. Contains a password. Found in Sundercliff Watch.
算是一本日记,包括了一个密语,在Sundercliff Watch找到(这是上古书籍资料给的介绍)

Small Diary 小日记

Dear Diary
Today I go to see my cousin! Mother said it was a blest day, which I think means she's going to miss me. I'll miss her, too, but Im real excited to see cousin Drothan again! I promise write again real soon.
亲爱的日记本:
今天我去看我的表哥了!妈妈说这是可喜的日子,我认为是她想我了。我也很想念她,但是能再看表哥Drothan一次我真的非常兴奋!我保证我很快就会再写日记的。

Dear Diary
I met a rider on the road today he called himself a curryer. He gave me a letter from cousin drothan! it says i'll have a special job when I get to Cyrodiil. I will be a steward. cousin says stewards keep track of who comes and goes, but somebody will do most of that four me, and i just need to only let people in who know the secret word. That's a very big responsbilaty! it says I have to tear up his note - cousin is very smart. I better write down the password so I don't forget it! Its "Chimer"
亲爱的日记本:
今天我在路上碰到一个骑士,他自称是个curryer(不好意思,实在没找到这个是什么意思,不过不影响阅读,当成一个职业好了)。他给了一封来自我表哥Drothan的信!信上说当我到Cyrodiil后会有一份特殊的工作。我会成为一个招待员。表哥说招待员记录来往的人员,但是有人会帮我做大部分工作,我仅仅只要让那些知道密语的人进来。那可是个重大的责任!他还说我得撕掉这份信——表哥一向是非常聪明的。我最好写下密语,那样的话我就不会忘记了。密语是“Chimer”

Dear Diary
Today I saw a wood elf!
亲爱的日记本:
今天我看到了一个木精灵!

Dear Diary
Another Curryer found me today, with another letter from cousin! This letter said that he may not be around when I get there. cousin said his journal will tell me everything i need to know about finding him if he's not around, and I should find it in his cabin. Uh oh - I'm no good at reading, only writing.
亲爱的日记本
今天另一个Curryer带着一封我表哥的信找上了我!这封信说当我倒得时候他可能不在那边。如果他不在的话,表哥说他的日记会告诉我一切我找到他需要知道的东西。我能在他的小屋找到那个日记。噢——我不擅长读,只擅长写。

Dear Diary
Im finally here! Before I use the special word to get in, I have something I need to tell you, diary. It's not personul, but diarys are kid stuff, and I have to be grownup here, so i'm leaving you behind right here. But thank you, diarey, especially for keeping the special word safe. good luck!

亲爱的日记本:
我总算到这里了!在我用密语进去之前,我得告诉你点东西,亲爱的日记本(囧…)。并不是私人原因,但是日记本是小孩子的东西。我必须长大了,所以我把你留在这里。不过,谢谢你,亲爱的日记本,尤其感谢你保证了这些特别的话的安全。祝你好运!

为了方便大家观看,英文也放上来了。
做翻译完全吃力不讨好啊...谁让我没事干呢...
未经允许请不要转载
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2008-11-8
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-14 22:14 | 显示全部楼层
武器制造者的挑战
By Mymophonus
Three hundred years ago, when Katariah became Empress, the first and only Dunmer to rule all of Tamriel, she faced opposition from the Imperial Council. Even after she convinced them that she would be the best regent to rule the Empire while her husband Pelagius sought treatment for his madness, there was still conflict. In particular from the Duke of Vengheto, Thane Minglumire, who took a particular delight in exposing all of the Empress's lack of practical knowledge.
三百年前,当Katariah——第一个也是唯一的一个统治整个Tamriel的黑精灵——成为女皇,她遭到了帝国议会的反对。甚至当她向他们说明,在她丈夫Pelagius为他自己的神经错乱寻找治疗方法的时候,她是统治帝国最好的摄政王,议会仍然对这件事情有争论。尤其是Vengheto公爵Minglumire领主,他非常喜欢把女皇缺少实用性知识的情况公之于众。

In this particular instance, Katariah and the Council were discussing the unrest in Black Marsh and the massacre of Imperial troops outside the village of Armanias. The sodden swampland and the sweltering climate, particular in summertide, would endanger the troops if they wore their usual armor.
这时,Katariah和议会正在讨论黑沼泽的暴乱,帝国军队在Armanias村外的镇压行动。潮湿的洼地和夏天那令人大汗淋漓天气,会让仍然穿着常规盔甲的士兵们处境危险。

"I know a very clever armorer," said Katariah, "His name is Hazadir, an Argonian who knows the environments our army will be facing. I knew him in Vivec where he was a slave to the master armorer there, before he moved to the Imperial City as a freedman. We should have him design armor and weaponry for the campaign."
“我认识一个聪明的武器制造者”,Katariah说,“他叫Hazadir,一个蜥蜴人。他知道我们的军队将会面临的环境。在他作为一个自由人搬进帝国前,他是一个在Vivec的大师级装甲作坊的奴隶。我们应该让他来设计这场战役的盔甲和武器。”
Minglumire gave a short, barking laugh: "She wants a slave to design the armor and weaponry for our troops! Sirollus Saccus is the finest armorer in the Imperial City. Everyone knows that."
Minglumire短促而尖锐的冷笑了一下:“她想让一个奴隶设计我们军队的盔甲和武器!Sirollus Saccus是帝国最好的武器制造者,每个人都知道。”

After much debate, it was finally decided to have both armorers contend for the commission. The Council also elected two champions of equal power and prowess, Nandor Beraid and Raphalas Eul, to battle using the arms and armaments of the real competitors in the struggle. Whichever champion won, the armorer who supplied him would earn the Imperial commission. It was decided that Beraid would be outfitted by Hazadir, and Eul by Saccus.
经过一番辩论,最总决定让两个制造者来竞争这个任务。议会还选了两个同样强大,英勇的战士,Nandor Beraid和Raphalas Eul,分别用他们制造盔甲和武器来打斗。无论哪个战士赢了,向他提供武器和盔甲的制造者就能接受这个帝国的任务。讨论决定Beraid用Hazadir制造的盔甲和武器,而Eul使用Saccus的。

The fight was scheduled to commence in seven days.
这场战斗决定在七天后举行。

Sirollus Saccus began work immediately. He would have preferred more time, but he recognized the nature of the test. The situation in Armanias was urgent. The Empire had to select their armorer quickly, and once selected, the preferred armorer had to act swiftly and produce the finest armor and weaponry for the Imperial army in Black Marsh. It wasn't just the best armorer they were looking for. It was the most efficient.
Sirollus Saccus马上投入了工作。他本想赢得更多的时间,但是他意识到了这次测试的本质。Armanias的情况非常紧急,帝国必须尽快选择武器制造者,而且一旦确定下来,他们会让制造者立刻为战斗在黑沼泽帝国军队生产出最好的武器和装甲。其实他们不是寻找最好的制造者,而是最有效率的

Saccus had only begun steaming the half-inch strips of black virgin oak to bend into bands for the flanges of the armor joints when there was a knock at his door. His assistant Phandius ushered in the visitor. It was a tall reptilian of common markings, a dull, green-fringed hood, bright black eyes, and a dull brown cloak. It was Hazadir, Katariah's preferred armorer.
Saccus正在蒸半英寸长的幼年黑橡树条,把它们捆成细绳,用来连接盔甲的关节处。这时有人敲门了。他的助手Phandius把客人带了进来。一个高个子爬虫,戴着一只暗绿边帽,有一双黑色的眼睛,穿着暗棕色披风。是Hazadir,Katariah推荐的制造者。

"I wanted to wish you the best of luck on the -- is that ebony?"
It was indeed. Saccus had bought the finest quality ebony weave available in the Imperial City as soon as he heard of the competition and had begun the process of smelting it. Normally it was a six-month procedure refining the ore, but he hoped that a massive convection oven stoked by white flames born of magicka would shorten the operation to three days. Saccus proudly pointed out the other advancements in his armory. The acidic lime pools to sharpen the blade of the dai-katana to an unimaginable degree of sharpness. The Akaviri forge and tongs he would use to fold the ebony back and forth upon itself. Hazadir laughed.
“我希望你拥有最好的运气——那是乌木吗?”
当然是。当Saccus听说这次比赛时,他马上带来了整个帝国最好的乌木编织法,然后着手精炼。通常情况下,提炼矿石需要六个月,不过他利用魔法产生的白色火焰加热一只巨大的对流加热炉,是这个过程缩短为三天。Saccus很骄傲的指出了他生产的武器的其他成就。利用酸性石灰池把武士刀加工到难以想象的锋利程度。利用Akaviri的熔炉和铁钳来前前后后的折叠乌木

"Have you been to my armory? It's two tiny smoke-filled rooms. The front is a shop. The back is filled with broken armor, some hammers, and a forge. That's it. That's your competition for the millions of gold pieces in Imperial commission."
“你到过我的武器作坊吗?就是两件充满烟的房间,前面一间是店铺,后面放满了损坏了的盔甲,一些战斧,还有一个炉子。就这么多。和你竞争这个上百万黄金任务的制造者。”

"I'm sure the Empress has some reason to trust you to outfit her troops," said Sirollus Saccus, kindly. He had, after all, seen the shop and knew that what Hazadir said was true. It was a pathetic workshop in the slums, fit only for the lowliest of adventurers to get their iron daggers and cuirasses repaired. Saccus had decided to make the best quality regardless of the inferiority of his rival. It was his way and how he became the best armorer in the Imperial City.
“女皇肯定有相信你的原因,” Sirollus Saccus友善的说。毕竟他已经看过了那家店,他知道Hazadir说的是真的。那是在贫民窟的一间令人可悲的作坊,仅仅适合给最底层的冒险者提供铁匕首和胸甲的维修。Saccus决定不管竞争对手多么处于劣势,他还是要制造出最好的武器。这就是他的做法,也是他成为帝国最出色武器制造者的原因。

Out of kindness, and more than a bit of pride, Saccus showed Hazadir how, by contrast, things should be done in a real professional armory. The Argonian acted as an apprentice to Saccus, helping him refine the ebony ore, and to pound it and fold it when it cooled. Over the next several days, they worked together to create a beautiful dai-katana with an edge honed sharp enough to trim a mosquito's eyebrows, enchanted with flames along its length by one of the Imperial Battlemages, as well as a suit of armor of bound wood, leather, silver, and ebony to resist the winds of Oblivion.
出于友好,更多是由于骄傲,Saccus像Hazadir展示了如何专业地制造武器。蜥蜴人表现的就像是Saccus的学徒,帮他提炼乌木矿,冷却之后又帮忙敲打,折叠。在接下来的几天时间里,他们一起工作,制造了一件漂亮的武士刀,锋利到可以整齐的切下一只蚊子的眉毛,并且让帝国的一位战斗法师在武士刀上附了火焰魔法,同时用木头,皮革,银,乌木制成一套能够抵御地狱之风的盔甲。

On the day of the battle, Saccus, Hazadir, and Phandius finished polishing the armor and brought in Raphalas Eul for the fitting. Hazadir left only then, realizing that Nandor Beraid would be at his shop shortly to be outfitted.
决斗开始那天,Saccus,Hazadir和Phandius把战甲打磨光亮,给了Rahalas Eul。这时才意识到Hazadir还在他的店里装备呢。

The two warriors met before the Empress and Imperial Council in the arena, which had been flooded slightly to simulate the swampy conditions of Black Marsh. From the moment Saccus saw Eul in his suit of heavy ebony and blazing dai-katana and Beraid in his collection of dusty, rusted lizard-scales and spear from Hazadir's shop, he knew who would win. And he was right.
两位战士在见女皇和帝国议会前在竞技场碰过面,竞技场稍微弄湿了点来模仿黑沼泽。当Saccus看到Eul穿着他的重乌木甲和锋利的武士刀,Beraid用的是满是灰尘的,生锈的蜥蜴式长矛,他就知道谁会赢了。他是正确的。

The first blow from the dai-katana lodged in Beraid's soft shield, as there was no metal trim to deflect it. Before Eul could pull his sword back, Beraid let go of the now-flaming shield, still stuck on the sword, and poked at the joints of Eul's ebony armor with his spear. Eul finally retrieved his sword from the ruined shield and slashed at Beraid, but his light armor was scaled and angled, and the attacks rolled off into the water, extinguishing the dai-katana's flames. When Beraid struck at Eul's feet, he fell into the churned mud and was unable to move. The Empress, out of mercy, called a victor.
武士刀第一次释放魔法,就击穿了Beraid脆弱的盾牌,因为没有光滑的金属来反射魔法。在Eul抽回剑之前,Beraid扔掉着火的盾牌,但仍然拿着剑,而且用长矛刺向了Eul乌木甲的链接处。Eul最终从他毁掉的盔甲里面拿出了剑,砍向Beraid,但他的轻甲有鳞片,而且有角度,使得攻击导向水面,熄灭了武士刀的火焰。当Beraid砍向Eul的脚时,他跌进泥浆里,不能动了。女皇出于仁慈,结束了战斗,宣布了获胜者。

Hazadir received the commission and thanks to his knowledge of Argonian battle tactics and weaponry and how best to combat them, he designed implements of war that brought down the insurrection in Armanias. Katariah won the respect of Council, and even, grudgingly, that of Thane Minglumire. Sirollus Saccus went to Morrowind to learn what Hazadir learned there, and was never heard from again.
Hazadir得到了这个任务。归因于蜥蜴人的作战策略和善于使用它们的武器,他设计的工具帮助他们平息了Armanias的叛乱。Katariah赢得了一会的尊重,(包括勉强承认的Minglumire领主)。Sirollus Saccus到了晨风大陆去学习Hazadir曾经学过的,后来就再也没人听说过他。

还是那句话,未经允许请不要转载!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|咖绿茵|求知网|3DMGAME ( 京ICP备14006952号-1  沪公网安备 31011202006753号

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:18 , Processed in 0.147102 second(s), 21 queries , Memcache On.